Take your Career to New Heights at North Lakes Day Hospital
North Lakes Day Hospital is a leading provider of premium, integrated healthcare in Brisbane. Owned and operated by Montserrat Day Hospital’s, one of the nation’s fastest-growing private hospital networks, our day hospital facility offers state-of-the-art medical treatments in a caring environment.
A highly reputable employer for nursing and medical staff across the country, Montserrat Day Hospitals is committed to supporting you and your family at every step of your career. We currently have over 30 first-class specialists operating and consulting on-site at North Lakes Day Hospital. Our small, dedicated teams of nurses, doctors, and support staff work in unison to provide the most patient-focused and compassionate care to the Brisbane and broader community.
If you seek a dynamic, collaborative and encouraging work environment, North Lakes Day Hospital’s resources and internal support programs can assist you to reach your career aspirations whilst being an engaged member in the medical and healthcare industry.
What will a Healthcare Career at North Lakes Day Hospital mean to you?
By joining North Lakes Day Hospital, you will have an integral role within a team of highly supportive, empathic professionals who take great pride in what they do. The opportunity to shape the standard and quality of care for the benefit of our patients, whilst being empowered to make progress on your own life and healthcare career goals will bring you great satisfaction.
We encourage all of our employees to develop their skills continuously. You will have access to a range of internal and external training and professional development programs (fully subsidised by North Lakes Day Hospital) to evolve your skills and industry experience. We are always looking for ways to improve and strive to provide you with everything you need to excel – both professionally and personally.
Benefits of Working at North Lakes Day Hospital
- A family-friendly work environment
- Schedule flexibility and minimal or no weekend work
- Varied work arrangements, including casual, part-time and full-time
- Additional 12 weeks of paid maternity leave
- Up to three weeks of Christmas leave
- Long service leave
- Five weeks leave for full-time nursing employees
- A challenging variety of specialities and day-to-day tasks
- Cutting edge, medical-grade technology
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee reward and recognition
- Free on-site parking
- Close to public transport
- A workplace culture that supports career advancement through internal promotion
Career Opportunities at North Lakes Day Hospital
North Lakes Day Hospital is located in the growing region of Moreton Bay north of Brisbane and has 3 Operating Theatres Suites , 4 Oncology Chairs, 4 specialty suites & 30 + specialists. The facility is a contemporary design to maximise patient flows.
The team have opportunities to work in a diverse range of specialties with a broad case mix that includes Gastroenterology, Minor Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Pain Management, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Oncology & Haematology.
About the Roles:
We currently have multiple opportunities for Registered Nurses to join the clinical team at North Lakes on a Part Time basis.
- 1 x Registered Nurse – Scrub Scout
- 1 x Registered Nurse – Anaesthetics
The successful applicant for this permanent position will need to have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Scrub Scout/ Anaesthetic experience within the above specialties
- Customer focused to our patient cohort
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and clinical problem solving skills
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement and best practice
- A collaborative and engaging team approach including the ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Employee assistance program
- Competitive Remuneration
- Part Time opportunity
- Monday to Friday Fortnightly Roster
- Uniforms Supplied
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- Up to 3 weeks shutdown over the Christmas period
If you have a passion for high quality patient care and believe this is the role for you please apply now.
North Lakes Day Hospital is located in the growing region of Moreton Bay North of Brisbane and has 3 Operating Theatres, 4 Oncology Chairs, 4 Specialty Suites and 30+ specialists.
We have a broad case mix that includes Gastroenterology, Minor Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Pain Management, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Oncology and Haematology.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Theatre Assistant/Orderly to join the supportive and dynamic team at North Lakes Day Hospital on a Part time basis.
As a Theatre Assistant/Orderly you are a valued and integral member of the clinical team. You will support and assist with the safe transfer and positioning of patients, setup of operating theatres, maintaining equipment and taking responsibility for the management and coordination of facility stock levels to ensure continuity of service.
The successful applicant for this position will have the following:
- Experience as a theatre orderly
- Experience managing & ordering of stock & supplies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of equipment management
- Knowledge of safe manual handling principles and practices
- Knowledge on infection control principles
- Ability to liaise with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work to meet patient and customer needs
- Ability to work autonomously in an efficient and effective manner
Montserrat Day Hospitals owns and operates more than fourteen private hospitals across Australia, with facilities in South-East Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and Victoria.
To view all jobs currently available at Montserrat Day Hospitals nation-wide please click here
Can’t see a job for you? Please still submit your application to join North Lakes Day Hospital!
You may be the exact candidate we’re looking for, even though we don’t have your preferred position advertised. Please still submit your cover letter and resume to us. Your journey with North Lakes Day Hospital begins with receiving your application to join our highly skilled team. Here’s who to contact:
Apply for an
Apply for a
Hospital employees can sometimes struggle to find the right family and work balance. As a father of young children, Henry Barclay, CEO of Montserrat Day Hospitals, approaches this topic with great importance. North Lakes Day Hospital is pleased to provide extended maternity leave of 12 weeks at half pay. This exceeds the Federal Government maternity leave entitlement and is available to all permanent employees working for Montserrat Day Hospitals across Australia.